Thursday, June 21, 2007

the longest day

Happy first day of summer and the longest day of the year! In truth, I can't really tell that it feels any longer because I'm searching for a new apartment. Apartment hunting seems to guarantee a long day. Ugh.



This is a nice little piece of fluff that I did to calm down the other day. Thinking about a book project all the time wears me down a bit so starting a drawing without any real intention of how it's going to end up is nice for a switch. It kinda feels like reading a crappy book at the beach after a semester of text books.

Location drawing serves a similar function as well as lovely excuse to enjoy nice weather.




Most of these were done alongside the fair and just James Keegan who can be found at http://jamesmkeegan.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

trackrunner4life said...

good luck apartment hunting.lol. visit my blog plz

James said...

"Fair and just"? What the hell? Do you know another James Keegan, with the same blog address? If he's reading this: I know you, asshole!