Thursday, June 21, 2007

the longest day

Happy first day of summer and the longest day of the year! In truth, I can't really tell that it feels any longer because I'm searching for a new apartment. Apartment hunting seems to guarantee a long day. Ugh.



This is a nice little piece of fluff that I did to calm down the other day. Thinking about a book project all the time wears me down a bit so starting a drawing without any real intention of how it's going to end up is nice for a switch. It kinda feels like reading a crappy book at the beach after a semester of text books.

Location drawing serves a similar function as well as lovely excuse to enjoy nice weather.




Most of these were done alongside the fair and just James Keegan who can be found at http://jamesmkeegan.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lindz said...

good luck apartment hunting.lol. visit my blog plz