Saturday, January 17, 2009

places other than here

Poor blog, I really want to update you with fun new 3rd Horseman scans but it's not to be. For starters, next week will be dominated by cleaning up all those scans (thanks Matt for letting me borrow your scanner!) and after that happens, it's back to more inking. So here you sit little blog while my other internet outlets get filled up with all my in between nonsense drawings and get way more attention. Bummer.



Next week will also be an especially intense 3H work week because I used the later half of last week to finish up my Awesome Anthology 2 submission. I worked together with Saicoink for a four page story. I really didn't have a lot of time to get it done but being a fan of Saicoink's style, I enlisted her for the thinking parts while I moved the brush around in a shoujo trance. Here's the title panel so get excited. (I am!)


p.s. screen tones are for the weak!.... or smart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Kaitlen (from Kaiju) We met at MoCCA and I check in on your blog every now and then, but I keep forgetting to post a comment and say "hi," haha... Anyway, hope you enjoyed the Yard show back in August, which I didn't even realize you were at until Bethany posted pictures after the show. Your stuff is awesome as always, and hopefully I'll see you at the next event we have in NY. (Which hopefully will be soon-ish)