Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wait a (new york) minute...

When did I have the time to draw so frivolously? Apparently I made time 'cause these are pretty recent. I had them underneath some 3rd Horseman thumbnail pages (which boast at being at the top of the pile right now.)
But, yah it's a moody/pensive Chester and a readin' noodle eatin' fool. I put it a quick background on the pencil drawing right before I scanned it and am looking forward to inking it. I'd also like to put color on the both of them as well but let's not put the cart before the horse.




p.s. sorry about all those lousy spams on my comments (shame on you spammers!) I changed my settings so there shouldn't be a problem anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Hey, I was just re-reading "Working Hard Hardly Working" and wondering what you're up to now. (I got WHHW at Stumptown '06, and it's seriously one of my favorite journal comics ever. I always meant to write you an e-mail and tell you how much I liked it, but I am lazy and forgetful.) So I googled you and was delighted to discover that a) you're still making comics and b) you're putting them on a blog! Now I'm adding you to my comics blogroll so that I can buy whatever it is you're working on when it gets published.

Yay! Woo!

thomas pitilli said...

I'm diggin' the noodle eatin' drawing. Looking forward to seeing it inked.