Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NY comic con and such



























































Robot roll call:
The first is some fan art/thank you I gave to Ryusuke Hamamoto who I met at the convention. Super nice guy and artist as well super brave for going solo to an American convention. I don't know that I would be brave enough to go to a Japanese con all by myself....

The next one is a drawing of the 3rd dog of the Florido house. Her name is Scout and she loves playing ball and finding dead things in the dark recesses of the yard to roll in (especially when she is freshly bathed.)

Third up is some Mum drawings. I haven't drawn her in so long and it occurs to me that she's the only character I've done that I would ever want to bring back to a story be it new or old.

The final picture is pretty much a photograph of me. I'm serious. Really, for real!!

1 comment:

Joe Flood said...

Oh, you pretty things,
Don't you know you're driving your
Mothers and fathers insane.
Let me make it plain
You gotta make way for the Homo Superior
you should color and ink this one. They should also make a live action Yaoi movie about pretty glam rock boys, who fall in love, that ends tragically, and is loosely based on the life and music of David Bowie, oh wait they already did , it was called Velvet Goldmine and it was terrible!
What a waste.